This Entity Representative Privacy Statement (this "Statement") describes how we, Gloo, LLC, collect, use, disclose and otherwise process your personal information when you interact with Gloo on behalf of a customer, prospective customer, service provider or other legal entity, such as when you access a Gloo platform as an administrative user of a church to purchase, renew, administer or manage the services purchased by your organization from Gloo.
We offer a variety of services and additional privacy statements may apply to your use of those services.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), UK or Switzerland (collectively, "EEA+"), please also see our Supplemental EEA+ Privacy Statement here.
If you are a resident of California, please also see our Supplemental California Law Disclosures here.
You can jump to particular topics by clicking the headings below:
1. Types of Information We Collect
The chart below describes the types of data that we collect from you when you access a Gloo platform on behalf of a legal entity and how we use that information.
|Account Information||We collect the username, email address, and password associated with your account, as well as any other information you provide to us through your account.||To identify users and accounts in order to maintain security and provide tailored functionality.|
|Cookies and Third Party Tracking||We participate in behavior-based advertising. This means that a third party uses technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your organization's interests on our website, or on other websites, based on that information.||To engage in behavior-based customization of our website and capturing website analytics.|
|Location Information||We use technology in your device to determine your location, or information about your location is supplied to us by a third party.||To provide tailored services.|
|Email Interconnectivity||If you receive an email from us, we use certain tools to capture data related to when you open our message, click on any links or banners it contains.||To customize and improve our communications.|
|Mobile Devices||We collect information from your mobile device such as unique identifying information broadcast from your device when visiting our website.||To customize and improve our services.|
|Name||We collect your name or surname in connection with your account or the use of our services.||To communicate with you, verify your identity, and ensure accurate account information is provided.|
|Third Party Databases||We may receive data about you from third party databases, including your name.||To improve and customize our services.|
|Website Interactions||We use technology to monitor how you interact with our website. This may include information about your device or browser.||To improve and customize our website, and to detect and prevent fraud.|
|Web Logs||We collect information, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the Internet is used), domain name, click-activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors.||To monitor our networks and the visitors to our websites.|
2. Use and Processing of Information
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use information in the following purposes, as permitted by applicable law:
- To communicate with your organization about the services we agreed to provide, additional services we believe your organization could benefit from, billing, collections and other administrative matters.
- To provide you access to our platforms and services on behalf of your organization.
- To improve our services, assessments, and website.
- To perform our obligations and exercise our rights under any agreement that you or your organization concluded with us.
- To verify your identity, comply with any legal obligations that apply to us, and respond to requests from government authorities.
- To conduct analytics.
- To respond to inquiries related to support or other requests.
- For other purposes with your individual consent.
3. Sharing of Information
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we disclose information in the following situations, as permitted or required by applicable law:
- Your Organization. We share information about who is using our platforms and services on behalf of a particular organization with that organization.
- Service Providers. We share your information with affiliated and unaffiliated service providers, as necessary to provide services to us, subject to confidentiality and data protection agreements. Service providers help us to provide our services, provide technical support, and assist in the fulfillment of requests.
- In connection with a sale or similar transaction. We may provide personal information to a potential or actual buyer in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), including any due diligence related to such a transaction.
- For legal reasons. We will share information for legal reasons as we believe to be necessary or appropriate to: (a) satisfy any applicable law, legal process, or proper governmental request; (b) enforce any agreement we may have entered into with you or your organization, including investigating any violations or asserting remedies; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (d) protect against harm (whether tangible or intangible) to the rights, property or safety of Gloo, our users or the public as required or permitted by law; and (e) establish or exercise our rights, defend against a legal claim, and investigate, prevent or take action regarding possible illegal activities or a violation of our policies.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask you to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this Statement.
4. Your Rights
You may have rights under applicable privacy laws, including to access, correct, update, delete, block or limit our use of your personal information. To exercise any such rights, please contact us at email@example.com and clearly describe your request. If you are located in the EEA+, please see our Supplemental EEA+ Privacy Statement here. If you are a resident of California, please also see our Supplemental California Law Disclosures here.
5. How We Protect Personal Information
We have implemented measures intended to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for keeping your account information and password secure and to notify us of any unauthorized use of your account promptly.
6. Changes to This Privacy Statement
We may change our privacy practices and this Statement from time to time. To the extent that our Statement changes in a material way, the Statement that was in place at the time that you submitted personal information to us will generally govern that information unless we receive your consent (express or implied) to the new Statement.
7. Contact Information
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices, please contact us at the appropriate address below. We will attempt to respond to your requests and to provide you with additional privacy-related information.
Data Protection Officer
831 Pearl Street
Boulder, CO 80302
Last Revised: January 9, 2020